- D3002,Guanda Business Center,No 5 Yunan Road Tangdong,Tianhe District,Guangzhou,China
From the perspective of technology production, the current masks on the market are basically divided into three categories: daily protective masks, professional respirators masks and medical masks.
First, daily protective mask, mainly refers to protective masks worn by filter out Particulate matter in daily life, the air pollution in the environment. GB32610-2016 standard for daily protective mask technical specification, require that inhaled PM2.5 concentration is reduced to less than 75 micrograms per cubic meter by wearing every protection grade mask, the breathing air quality filtered to good and above level, then daily use respirators mask are qualified.
The second type, professional protective mask, GB2626-2006 standard for "Respiratory Protection -- Self-inhalation Filter Respirator", which is mainly aimed at safety and environmental protection, protecting objects from dust to all kinds of particles, including dust, smoke, fog and microorganisms.
The third type, medical protective masks, is also divided into medical protective masks, medical surgical masks and disposable medical masks.
(1) Medical protective masks are applicable to the protection of medical staff and related staff against airborne respiratory infectious diseases.
(2) Surgical masks are suitable for basic protection of medical personnel or related personnel, as well as protection against the spread of body fluids and splashes during invasive procedures.
(3) Disposable medical masks are suitable for the wearer's health care in an ordinary medical environment where there is no risk of body fluids or spillage.
The implementation standards of the three medical masks are as follows:
(1) Medical protective masks: GB 19083-2010 <requirements for medical protective masks>
(2) Surgical masks: YY 0469-2011 <Surgical Masks>
(3) Disposable medical masks: YY/T 0969-2013 <Disposable Medical Masks>