- D3002,Guanda Business Center,No 5 Yunan Road Tangdong,Tianhe District,Guangzhou,China
Defects of Traditional Scalpels
1. Hard tissue cannot be cut off, hygienic poor, vulnerable to cross-infection.
2. Lack of protective blade cover can easily cause blade damage and user injury.
3. Knife edge wears a lot, thus needs to replace the surgical knife. If the knife edge is damaged in the process of anatomy, it cannot be replaced immediately, which will affect the progress of anatomy and reduce the efficiency of anatomy.
4. The cleaning and disinfection equipment has the disadvantages of high manufacturing cost, complex operation and low working efficiency.
The ablation electrode (electric knife) can be used with high-frequency electric knives of various standard interfaces for ablation, electric cutting and electrocoagulation of tissues during surgery.
1. The cutting speed is fast, the hemostasis effect is good, the operation is simple, safe and convenient.
2. Compared with the traditional mechanical scalpel, the high frequency electric scalpel can shorten the operation time, reduce the blood loss and blood transfusion, and reduce the complications.
3. High-frequency electric knife is suitable for a wide range of operations, and its performance-price ratio is reasonable.
1. Ordinary knife-type ablation electrodes (electric knife) are suitable for most departmental operations.
2. The electrosurgical pen's ergonomic design, comfortable hand and excellent instrument performance reduce the muscle tension and fatigue caused by doctors' long-term surgery, minimizing the risk of surgery.
3. The hermetic structure and unique anti-rotation hex design prevent the automatic activation of the stylus pen by preventing the liquid from entering, and prevent the free movement of the electrode, ensuring the safety of the patient and the doctor.
1. Full digital control mode, power output automatic compensation P.A.C system.
2. Full-featured, unipolar and bipolar, wide range of applications, whether muscle or mesenteric tissue or adipose tissue, can maintain smooth cutting, without frequent power setting adjustments in the course of surgery.
3. Unipolar and bipolar mode automatic conversion. For an orthopaedic, cerebral and gynecological operation that simultaneously uses unipolar, coagulation and bipolar coagulation functions, it provides a convenient function.
4. Electrocoagulation: Fixed narrow working pulse, rapid and effective coagulation. It can cooperate with argon for facial coagulation operation.
5. Operation mode: Unipolar can be controlled by hand or foot. The mechanical blocking device is used at the output port, and the manual knife can also be output by foot. Dual pole backup low voltage output characteristics and automation.
1. Full-featured, unipolar, bipolar, wide range of applications.
2. Because of the power density feedback system, the lower pure power can meet the requirements of vaporization electrosurgical resection. A small mixing power can meet the requirements of general surgery without frequent power regulation.
3. Electrocoagulation: coagulation is fast and effective when coagulation pulse is narrow at 4s.
4. Control mode: Unipolar can be manually controlled or foot-controlled output. The mechanical interlocking device is used at the output port, and the hand-controlled knife can also be output by foot.
5. The main circuit adopts double insulation of switching power supply and radio frequency output to ensure the safety of doctors and patients.
Partial Electric Knife Consumables
Hand-controlled electric knife pen for suction and scraping
Three-core waterproof hand-controlled electric knife pen
Disposable high frequency electric knife pen